Get Help

Do You Need Assistance?

If you need food, the Wichita Falls Area Food Bank is here to help. We will assist you in locating the nearest food pantry or other source of emergency food in your area. Select the Agency Locator in the left sidebar to get started. Referral help is also available 24/7 by dialing 211.


211 First Call For Help

Dial 2-1-1 for free, bilingual information and referrals for food assistance and other health and human services.

Read more
SNAP Food Stamps

SNAP (Food Stamps)

The Food Stamp Program is now called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).

Read more

WIC (Women, Infants & Children)

You may be eligible for food benefits through the WIC (Women, Infants & Children) program if you fall into one of the following categories:

Read more
  • Print
  • Text Size: A A A